The Wat Tyler Centre opened in 2009 and Dot New Media designed a major permanent exhibition for the new Heritage Lottery funded visitor centre themed around the industrial and environmental heritage of the park. My roles in the design, manufacture and installation of the centre was very involved. Some of my responsibilities included :
• Design, programming and production of a series of custom digital touch screen interactives.
• Selecting, editing and compiling an oral history archive and programming and producing interactive listening posts.
• Research, design and manufacture of a series of manual physical interactives.
• Filming and editing footage and researching and developing a 360 degree back projected shadow puppet installation.
• Research, development, design and manufacture of two animated optical zoetropes.
• Assisted in the design, print and installation of graphic interpretation panels and murals.