I was contracted to create a website for the Transmission Electron Microscopy research group based at the University of Limerick in Ireland. The entire website design and development was independently undertaken by myself over the course of five months and is fully mobile first and responsive. Techniques and skills developed and employed in this project include :
- Branding identity development & logo design
- Rapid design prototyping using Adobe Xd
- Mobile first responsive design and markup using Bootstrap framework
- WordPress custom theme development utilising custom post-types & taxonomies, custom fields and custom plugin development.
- Liaising with and training client for content management system