The Designerpaint brand and website were developed during my employment at Dot New Media. It is a sister site to Wallpaperdirect and offers the widest choice of specialist designer brand paints online. Throughout my involvement with the site, there were four major front end re-vamps and continuous development of the brand and customer interface. My work as part of the team involved :
• Four front end redesigns and rebuilds of the entire site over seven years.
• Creating new functionality and design concepts.
• Coming up with image preparation techniques for creating the paintable roomsets.
• Creation of modules such as Colourist’s Choice and Design Ideas.
• Backend and database management.
• Maintenance of the HTML and CSS markup and the PHP and mySQL code.
• Beginning designs for a separate mobile version of the site.